November 10, 2010

9.6 to go

so i somehow managed to pull off a loss today. i braced myself for a three pound gain, but eeked out a 0.6 loss from two weeks ago. that puts me at 58.6 pounds dropped and only 9.6 pounds to go til goal. EEEEEP! granted, it sucks looking at some of these numbers. i have a 3.2 weight change (down) over the last 10 weeks; i'd dropped 16.6 in the previous 20. as i mentioned before, i know it's related to my lack of meetings. it's also related to my lack of training. i was walking like a fiend in those 20 weeks, and now i'm barely mustering up the energy to weigh in on the wii. so i'm forcing myself to stick to my "new" schedule, finding a "new" meeting and increasing my accountability. so... you guys are gonna get the full view of my crazy ways. this is almost like starting from the beginning so...

starting weight: 196.2 || current weight: 137.6 lbs || goal weight: 128 lbs

the schedule (mon to sun):


this has been my post-komen schedule for the last month (with an addition). guess how well i've done with it... i have several goals already: get to work "on time", workout regularly, actually do my homework... and i'm taking on ww meetings. since i can't attend my usual wed night meeting until dec 15th, i'm going to go to a location closer to home* that has evening hours on thurs/fri and mornings on sat. i am going to go starting this week because i really really really need to. whether i like the groups or the leaders doesn't matter, my ass needs meetings like an addict fresh from rehab. i would go tomorrow (like the schedule says), but it's my mom's birthday and the meeting is in the opposite direction

the reinforcement:


amounts are based on how difficult i believe each is and are completely arbitrary. i've had this reinforcement plan in place since april and have earned myself $221.98 as of yesterday. keep in mind i removed komen training ($1.50) since i'm no longer in training. the money goes towards three of my smartypig goals. i do so love when my little "transfer funds?" note pops up, but the only way for that to continue is to be active. activity activity activity... if i say it enough times, it'll eventually stick, right? it has to

what i've eaten today (as of 630pm):

breakfast (7.5 points) - two apple cinnamon pancakes (slightly modified, no change to points/serving), maple syrup, skim milk, water

lunch (2.5 points) - fun size 3 musketeer, tea, chicken noodle soup from panera

dinner (9 points) - 1/2 mediterranean veggie sandwich & chips from panera

zero points remaining for the day; no weekly points used. however, N is now talking about tequila shots. there may be a couple points added before the end of the night... i know it's not the most exciting thing to see what i've eaten. however, i'm attempting to shame myself into eating better. i track EVERYTHING i eat, but i'm the only one who sees it. who cares if i downed a whole bag of cheetos? that's between me and the weight watchers servers :p so posting it here, i am opening myself up to judgement, criticism and (hopefully) suggestions**. it's going to be a very fun few weeks. bring it on :p

*my regular meeting is closer to work
**i know you guys wouldn't really be mean, but constructive criticism and suggestions would be greatly appreciated

1 comment: