November 11, 2010

unofficial 0.9 down

that's what the wii says, which seems a bit crazy to me. almost an entire pound? in a day? really?! *shrug* whatever, wii, i'll trust you for now. today is mom's birthday, and we're going to jalapeƱos. it's a great spanish/mexican place that is slowly becoming mom's birthday place. i already know what i'm going to have, and it fits nicely in my daily points. have i mentioned how much i love online menus?

breakfast (8.5 points): three pancakes, maple syrup, skim milk

late lunch (5 points): chicken noodle soup with baguette from panera

late dinner (5.5 points): alcochofas salteadas, filetito de salmon [sauteed artichoke hearts with ham & salmon fillet in butter]

i'll probably have chile con queso too, but i'm going to be good about not gorging myself :) plus no margaritas for me, just water all day. sticking to this, i should only use about five or six of my weekly points. we did not have drinks last night so i still have my full 35 to use. i promise this will not be me tonight

(me in 2006, visiting friends in tucson. goooood times hahaha. HB took that)

No comments:

Post a Comment