April 7, 2011

unofficial 1.8 up

post birthday gain as expected. also my hormones have decided to switch schedule so i would've been up anyway. i weighed in on the wii to gauge the damage, and i decided not to officially weigh in tonight. it felt kind of nice to not have that looming over my head. i had lunch and a snack guilt free. i also got in way more water than i usually do on a wednesday; five whole glasses! guess i was really thirsty ;)

i have no real focus tonight. so how about a list for the rest of this post? excellent!

- i'm about half way through my wardrobe clean out and still not sure what all needs to be replaced. i added two spring sweaters to the bye bye pile yesterday; button downs are up next for inspection. i might hit the mall for the next round of work clothes purchases since i don't know what i want

- though i did get another package of new clothes yesterday. two cardigans, a polo and a tube dress. i picked them up from my parents' today, and i'm thinking i'll wear one of the cardigans tomorrow :) semi professional is professional enough for me currently

- i kinda want to eat some of that leftover mac from the other day. toss in some breadcrumbs and chili powder. delicious! don't worry though. i won't be eating any this late at night...but i make no guarantees about this weekend

- i updated my planner with my new spring fever goals. i also added back in my winter wonderland goals. i think part of my success is to do lists because i love crossing things off. my planner is cramped, but at least i have a set of things to accomplish each day. i also added tasks to my google calendar and blackberry. neurotic and totally necessary

- i'm actually a little sad that i'm not getting my gym membership this month. i could use a good boot camp session right about now. my emotions and thoughts are all over the place, and i think i need to just sweat it out. bikram would also be a good option. if i didn't have this insane class thing to do over the weekend, i would so be there saturday morning

not much else to report. plus my eyes say it's time for bed. guess i should give in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment