April 14, 2011

0.4 up

although, it's technically a 1.4 loss from last week so i'm only 0.2 above my personal goal weight. for those of you keeping track. that puts me at 130.2 pounds. had to remind myself last night how good that is. i wrote on the shower wall "you are more than a number" a couple weeks ago, but it still hasn't sunk in. (ps i love my crayola crayons. affirmations in the shower are awesome!)

last week was... not my best. even though the winter challenge ended, i'm still keeping up with those goals. or at least i want to. veggies are a check. cooking is a check. working out was a bust. i put it on my schedule five separate times, too. had to rearrange schedule twice so it got bumped those two times. one i forgot. and the other two i was too stressed by all the work i had to do for grad school that i couldn't find the willpower to even get on the treadmill (i totally could've typed while walking). i think that's the big reason for my little gain. i ate a wee more than usual (stress is my only emotional eating trigger, but 95% of the time i can identify and avoid), and burned less than usual

now my stress is moderately lower, and my schedule is a bit more open. i did my 20 minute workout yesterday morning. i'm going to try to do two one hour workouts this weekend. i've pretty much mapped out my meals for next week, using mostly stuff that's in the pantry. awesomesauce since i cannot let myself go overbudget this month, even for foods. i have my last faux counseling session scheduled for sat, which gives me three weekends to do my transcription. my goal is to finish it early so i can start my reaction paper (for research methods) early. then i can focus on studying for finals for two weeks. hooray for breathing room! i'm hoping that diminishes my stress and desire for slacking... even though we know i am a champion procrastinator :p

not much else to report. next week, i'm attending a noon meeting because neal and i are going to see coheed and cambria (SO excited!). the week after will be my last meeting... well technically, i'm paid through may 19th so i may pop in to annapolis when sally comes back. i miss her... i wonder if i can knock off 2.2 between now and the 27th... it's not as easy as you think. i'm going to try not to get myself worked up about it. i already have enough going on, clearly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment