February 15, 2011

clothing swap

i love when people have fantastic ideas conveniently when i'm looking to clean out some stuff. my newest blog discovery is colleen over at the fit bee (cohost of the #wwchat on twitter :)), and she just posted about a project a friend of hers started: the great clothing exchange. instead of constantly buying a brand new wardrobe as you size down, you can pop over to the GCX for stuff. there are even some shoes :) it's kinda of a lottery setup, but all you pay is the shipping cost. go check out the details

i just pulled out all my way too big pants, and i'm more than happy to give them to a new home. next up are the shirts :)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting.... I would be willing to give my old clothes away.

    Doesn't it feel awesome to get rid of clothes that are too big?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @christina: YES! it definitely helps improve my mood knowing that i never have to wear that size again :)

    ReplyDelete