June 23, 2010

1.6 down

quick bulletted list because i should be studying instead of blogging...

- i'm truly amazed that i lost this week. normally, the week before or the week of my period, i have a one(ish) pound gain. i managed to beat my uterus this month, i guess

- i'm doing pretty well with my "pay myself to work out" plan. since starting, i've clocked 915 min of komen training, 187 min of cross training and 478 minutes of miscellaneous activities (like walking to class or taking out the trash). as of today, i've awarded myself over $74 and lost 6.4 pounds. after saturday, i'll be at almost $86 extra put towards my savings goals

- the $25/week grocery challenge is super hard, and i'm already wanting to call it quits. mostly because i was out of food at the start, and $25 was not nearly enough to get much of what i wanted (like that starbucks ice cream for which i had a coupon). chicken and green beans are on sale at whole foods so i might pick up some of both for next week. plus mom and i are going to hit the fort commissary on friday (my dad's a veteran so she gets base access as a spouse). not sure how else i'll survive the next few weeks of this without overspending

...yea, that's pretty much everything. hope y'all are having good weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment