March 4, 2010

1.8 down

another decent week on the scale :) i'd like to thank my boyfriend for being awesome. i sorta ate within my points, but got a lot of "activity" in over my 3.5 days with him. we went to a concert on saturday so had dinner out. i only ate half my pasta, which cost me 24 points. add leftover meat lover's pizza, a beer and a baby ben & jerry's for another 25 points extra for the day. oops :p we hit the giant on the way home because he wanted to make burgers sunday. i grabbed extra extra lean beef, 2% cheese slices and burger pickles to keep it healthy. so the burgers (well my one cheeseburger :)) were only 8.5 points with lots of pickles. he also made mac n cheese for 5 points. good thing i had only skim milk and granola bars earlier in the day. so my whole day was 28 points (did i mention i had another mini ben & jerry's?). eh the rest of the week i was either dead on or one point over each day, which balanced nicely

because of this week's loss, i'm officially in a new bracket. that's another point down for my daily intake :) so far so good; only five points over between today and yesterday. for all my whining, i'm not doing that badly. still higher than i want to be, but i'm inching closer toward my tentatively chosen goal. still about 9 lbs away from my mini goal of 150... but remember how i was going to buy a corset when i hit 150? the whole point of the 20 in 20 challenge? yea, im changing that because i don't want to be 150. that's what i weighed 10 years ago, when i got my driver's license. i wasn't very happy then either. fuck that; i'm going for gold. i'm changing my tentative ultimate goal to 130 (which is actually 5 lbs more than originally planned). so that adorable kitty corset will be purchased the week i reach it (or am made of 150 lbs of muscle :p). not a moment sooner. i will also buy new clothes, new shoes and an adorable new coach bag ;)

i won't lie; i'm terrified of shooting for 130. at the same time, a tiny piece of me believes i can do it, and that's enough. thanks for all the recent kicks in the ass, everyone. i seriously reread your comments every couple of days to keep me in a happy place. you guys rock! before this post gets any longer, i'm going to run... to bed :) good day, sir

No comments:

Post a Comment