March 13, 2010

0.4 up

this was a wee bit unexpected. N and i moved last weekend so there was a lot of carrying, loading and unloading of unlight boxes... there was also some drinking and poor food choices i guess :p it's not my worst week, but it's definitely disappointing. the rest of the week and beginning of this week, i've been sticking as close to my points as possible. since i'm close to the upper threshold, my goal is to not bump back up in daily points. luckily, this won't be as hard as it usually is for me. J is visiting this weekend so i'm doing a lot more cooking than usual. i made salmon with couscous for dinner last night, and i made whole wheat pancakes with low sodium bacon for breakfast today. later, im going to make cookies (hey, i still have my weekly extras :p) and low fat pizzas (on pillsbury crescent rolls lol). all recipes (sans cookies) are courtesy of weight watchers. tomorrow is the big splurge; i'm taking J to my favorite diner for brunchy goodness. the food is costly pointwise, but it's all totally worth it... in other fun news, i got wii active the other day. i'm oddly looking forward to putting together my own workouts, which is so unlike me. with the move, things are kinda off schedule, but maybe after next week, i'll be able to get back on my pseudo workout regimen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment