December 31, 2009

1.4 down

oh yea, who's awesome? i totally kicked christmas IN THE FACE

it probably doesn't hurt that i was bouncing around to turbojam for over an hour this morning (the last 20 were a little weak so i'm half counting them) :) i don't really know what got into me, but i had more energy than i've had in awhile. so i worked out, made breakfast and did the dishes. emptied/reloaded the dishwasher and did the hand washables. oh yes, on a roll. that burst of energy did something because i was totally expecting another gain. i ate almost all my points (daily, extra and activity) over the week, making some less than good (but all delicious) food choices. my mom asked, "how'd you do that? we ate the same things". my response,

"i'm AWESOME"

hope you guys have been hanging in there the last couple of weeks. i know not everyone does well (apparently, the average person gains 15 lbs over the holidays), but there's no day like today to get back on track. whatever your goals are for 2010, i hope they all work out :)

2 comments:

  1. So...I got on the scale on Saturday morning at like 5 AM & it said I weighed 153 & I thought GREAT, I've only gained 3 pounds since Thanksgiving. Then I went back to bed...I have no idea why I was even awake at 5 AM in the first place. When I woke up again at 9 AM, I got on the scale and the bitch said 167. I wanted to throw it across the bathroom. I think it's time that I invest in a new scale actually. My current one sucks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that's ridiculous. hope you can work off whatever you gained :)

    ReplyDelete