December 26, 2009

0.4 up

i knew this was coming because i ate a bunch of crap monday and tuesday, without my usual burst of activity on wed. oh well. today's our last day in atlanta. we'll probably have leftovers today (woohoo) and travel food tomorrow. so i'll be back on track next monday :p


meh, i've enjoyed vacationing so i'm not terribly concerned with all the extra eating. eating too much comes with the territory when you visit the south :) i can't even tell you all the food that was made for last night. all i will say is that there were 5 cakes/pies; i had a small slice from 3. including red velvet, which makes me infinitely happy. i did not have any eggnog though. so if there's any left today, i'm definitely getting some... mmm more pancakes for breakfast according to mom

i'm gonna go jump on the trampoline for a few hours in prep for christmas dinner duex :p ... hope all of your holidays were fun (and delicious). as my mom says - don't feel guilty for what you ate (or didn't eat). if you enjoyed it at the time, that's all that matters. you can always make adjustments before and after

ps - photo was borrowed from google images. lol we are not that fancy or organized, but doesn't that look scrumptious?

pps - everyone kept saying how great i looked. i only see them once a year, but they still noticed that i've lost weight. i love positive reinforcement :D

4 comments:

  1. I know I created a cavity yesterday. I could NOT stay away from the peanut butter cookies.

    5 cakes....Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont let tht get u down! The holidays cn do that lol... and I loveee that peeps gave u compliments! keep it up , I am going to start jogging in the mornings starting in the New Yr lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've decided that I'll start back to my usual good habits effective 01/01/10...until then, I'm going to eat EVERYTHING that I want lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fancy and organzied is overratted no worries. lol.

    ReplyDelete