March 21, 2011

week12 #WWW

Life's Journey with a Smile

this week's questions:
  1. What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals?
  2. With one week left, what is your plan?
  3. What was the highlight of your week?
  4. Did you have a down point? If so, how did you push past it?
  5. Fun Question of the Week: What's your favourite television show from the past? Presently?
question 1: planned out my meals to get in my fruits and veggies. did my cooking early since i was leaving for the weekend. got in my workouts despite the weekend away (including some strength training, which i haven't done in months). managed to shake off some of those last few pounds

question 2: keep on keeping on. the dc fit week classes will cover my workouts for the week, i've got most of my meals for the week mapped out and i'm starting to scope out new recipes for spring. hoping to transition smoothly into the spring challenge without screwing up all i've done in the winter challenge :)

question 3: getting an interview request and spending the weekend with my honey :)

question 4: i have had so many, but i keep going thanks to my awesome support network (online and offline). the bumps won't matter once i reach the end of the road. that's what i try to remember as i go along :)

question 5: i don't have one favorite cause i love tv lol. awesome shows i could watch on endless repeat: buffy, say yes to the dress, sex and the city, community, pete and pete, the closer...

{have i mentioned how excited i am for this week? helloooo, full calendar :)}

my progress plus all the weekly questions on skinny (goals 1-4) and desultory (goals 5-10)

No comments:

Post a Comment