July 29, 2010

1.0 down

"Scale"
If I could only see the scale,
I'm sure that it would state
That I've lost ounces... maybe pounds
Or even tons of weight.
"You'd better eat some pancakes--
You're skinny as a rail."
I'm sure that's what the scale would say...
If I could see the scale.

i love shel silverstein :)

it was pointed out to me that, in the last nine weeks, i have had a loss every week except one. how ridiculous is that?! i'm still shocked. my natural inclination is to not believe the positive, but it's true. it's evidenced in my book, and i don't argue with scientific evidence. i really don't have much input beyond that...

i'm making pizza again this weekend. this time with beef perhaps (i bought three lbs at whole foods because it was on sale lol). i might even post the very very easy recipes next week. granted it's not necessarily about how to make a pizza, but what yummy healthy ingredients you throw on your pizza :) until then tata

3 comments:

  1. Aweseome job girlie! Doesn't it feel good to go back & look at how much you've progressed?! I'm happy for you - keep it up and please do me a favor and motivate me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol if i could find my motivation this week, i would definitely share

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And I too love Shel!

    ReplyDelete