March 31, 2010

marvelous... day

this week is brought to you by wii active. the last two days have been chock full of suck, but i've also had the wonderful wii active to help me burn some anger. thus far, i have done two days of the 30 day challenge, reached one goal and clocked approximately one hour of total activity. tomorrow is my off day, but i might try to squeeze in 20 minutes anyway. according to the balance board, i've lost 1.8 pounds since the beginning of the month (last time i weighed), but i met my goal. too bad i don't remember what the goal was lol. i did set a new goal since i have my ultimate weight in mind: 20 pounds in six months. i don't think i'll be overreaching given my previous performance. according to the balance board, my deadline is september 25th. this, of course, seems like forever away. however, i'm trying not to let myself get complacent. i think the wii active 30 day challenge is just what i need to jump start me. *fingers crossed* it actually works. my other mini-goals are sort of in limbo. i've been horrible the last few weeks, not balancing my healthy diet. i would love to say "this ends now", but we all know it's not that easy. rather, im taking it one day at a time. wii active keeps track of these little items (water intake, sleep habits, stress levels, etc) so i'm hoping that helps get me back in the groove

i doubt these two days will show on the scale wed, but i'm happy knowing that i at least started. think i can look like this by the end?


;)

[update: i weighed in this morning and now the wii says i've lost 4.4 since march 5th lol]

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! 4.4 pounds = awesome :-) Definitely not easy... but I definitely think you'll be as slim and trim as the Wii chick in the picture (and with better hair) :-)

    ReplyDelete