April 30, 2011

onward and upward

this is way more difficult than i thought it would be. i hate good byes. even though this isn't really a true good bye... this is a bit more abrupt than i originally wanted. i was going to slowly transition away from this blog, but it's served it's purpose. i find i have nothing left to say here now that i'm maintaining instead of losing. skinnier bitch would only be neglected if i didn't cut it off now. plus i have a thing for jumping journals as i move through life

worry not, friends, i'm not leaving blogging completely. i'm just moving permanently to my 2nd blog: desultory diversions. if you weren't already following me there, you're missing out on some fun shit... or just a lot of bunk ;) now that the semester's ending, i'll actually have time to write some of the posts rolling around in my head. i'll also be popping in to in it to gym it from time to time, and i'll definitely be all over twitter. so this is not really the end

i really truly and deeply want to thank each and every one of you for supporting me, whether you've been with me from the beginning or just recently found me. it's been a crazy two years, but every step of it led me here. you all have been an amazing part of my success from day one. first rule of weight loss: build a positive support network. as i said to a friend, find as many positive voices as you can to drown out the negative nancys, even yourself. all of you found me, and pushed, congratulated and advised me at just the right moments. i'll still be around doing the same for you. i was a cheerleader for three years so i can be pretty fucking loud. you need some extra support just ask... or don't. i'll send sparkles, puppies and smiles anyway ;) [seriously though, if you need help, want advice or just need to vent, email me]

skinnier bitch will continue to live on the internets. i'll probably even download a copy to my computer cause i'm nostalgic. this is not a farewell (how many times can i say that?) so it feels weird to treat this post that way. sooo how about i throw some photos at you and run away? mkay <3

look at those cheeks! (my 25th birthday weekend) pre ww -  april 2009
holy tatas! (fourth of july) 3 months on ww - july 2009
(thanksgiving) 7 months on ww - november 2009
weeding through the wardrobe. 17 months on ww - september 2010
(night after komen 3day ended) 18 months on ww - october 2010
(morning before last weigh in) 24 months on ww - april 2011
relaxed belly
suck it in!
"just woke up (for the 2nd time) smile like you mean it" face ;) post ww

(feel free to chase after me though ;))

7 comments:

  1. Look at you, you sexy girl!! :) Way to go on meeting your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you! half asleep or covered in sweat, i got it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely awesome!!! Let me know if you want to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, lady :D i just might; i miss our gym dates ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1000x congrats!

    Half the reason I joined Weight Watchers was because of the good things you said about it. Now I can't imagine where I'd be without it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! so glad you're enjoying the program; i still believe it's a life changer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete